This 1039sqm elevated property in located in the industrial estate south of the Mossman township. With half of the shed set up as a caretaker residence, you can either opt to live here, work from home or convert back into strictly all business.
- 1039sqm of flat usable land
- Irrigated gardens
- Timber fencing along one boundary
- Ample car parking
- Bush backdrop and vacant land on the downside of the property
- half the shed is currently used for residential use. Downstairs has open plan living, bathroom and laundry. Upstairs is the bedroom, second living room and toilet. Split-system air-conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- 2 x roller doors to the storage side of the shed with a 3.8m clearance and 2.7m wide
- 14m x 5.9m concrete slab/carport/patio at the front of the shed with minimum of 3.4m clearance.
- 3 phase power
- 150m2 of internal space and 85m2 of external covered patio
- Category 12 Commercial
ANNUAL COUNCIL RATES; as it is currently residential and commercial use you do have dual rates but if you were to only run a business and not reside at the property you could convert over to just commercial and only pay one lot of rates. $1936.34 half year
There are so many opportunities to lease out, live in or run your own business. So now with a price reduction and motivated owner, it’s time to act.