Located in the Port Douglas hinterland of Julatten is this amazing 40 acre (15.94ha) property situated at the end of a quiet country road. The property is undulated with a mixture of natural bush, cleared paddocks and a small fruit orchid.
- High-set timber home; 3 bedrooms, built-in wardrobes and local timbers and VJ maple wall paneling in the master bedroom, living room, kitchen and casement windows. Also a separate office, full length veranda on both side of the home. Gorgeous country style kitchen, gas cook-top and combustion stove with hot water supply plus an electric oven. 2 carports and enclosed workshop which could be converted into another bedroom. Fully screened and added sky lights to brighten up the home with natural light.
- Adjacent to Rifle creek (permanent) and also a lagoon which is overlooked by the house.
- Machinery shed
- 8 fully fenced paddocks for rotational cattle grazing.
- Over 30,000L rainwater storage.
- Bore that has never run dry with over 20,000L storage also.
- Included in sale: 4WD tractor with bucket, blade & extra implements + Cox ride-on mower.
- Mature mixed tropical fruit tree orchard including: bananas, mangoes, various citrus, abiu, the best jakfruit ever, purple mangosteen, rollenia, lychees, jaboticarbas & plenty more.
- Primary School located 3k away but with bus pick up near the front gate
- 600m tree lined driveway * Home is hidden from the road and all neighbours * 6m x 3m greenhouse with shelving
If you are after the perfect life-style property with complete privacy, endless water, tropical rain-forest, fenced paddocks, peace and quiet, gorgeous views, clean air, top quality drinking water and more then this is well worth an inspection.