24 Julaji Close is one of the finest examples of modern, tropical living in the area… Located in the ever-popular Ocean Breeze Estate in Cooya Beach, only 10 minutes north of Port Douglas, this property is surrounded by quality homes with stunning mountain views & fresh ocean breezes, just as the estate name claims!
Every box is ticked here – the owners are committed elsewhere but at the time of building spared no expense on this amazing home with many added features:
- Stylish open concept design with floor to ceiling corner-stacker sliding doors to bring the outside in
- Generous kitchen overlooking a fantastic entertainer’s patio, plus walk-in pantry with added cabinetry
- Large kitchen island made from Quantum Quartz stone with waterfall ends
- 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms – this home will suit any sized family
- Modern design with 4th bedroom/office at front of house, master at rear, 2nd & 3rd in own wing with main bathroom & laundry.
- Undercover tiled alfresco area with built-in BBQ on stone benchtop, overlooking the pool & stunning sunsets over the mountains beyond
- Extra deep, luxurious bathtub to main bathroom, separate shower with ceiling rainshower head & separate toilet.
- Master bedroom exudes luxury with A/C, generous custom timber walk-in wardrobe & ensuite with twin ceiling rainshower heads, additional mounted hand held shower head & frameless glass; direct access to patio.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all with A/C, built-in mirrored sliding door wardrobes with custom timber shelving
- Fully air conditioned & flyscreened throughout
- 3.5kw solar panels with 4KW inverter,
- Quality timber fencing with solar/electric 4m sliding gate, pedestrian access gate & a second double gate for your boat/caravan
- Thoughtfully designed & irrigated tropical gardens with established fruit trees and four raised garden beds, perfect for your herbs & vegetables
- 7m x 3m Magna swimming pool with glass fencing panels, exposed aggregate around plus all pool cleaning equipment
- Generator plug to avoid inconvenience during power outages
- Builder’s warranty until 2022
Don’t hesitate to book an inspection – this beautiful home could be yours!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|