Ever wanted to live in paradise but never got around to it? Well all that can change right here, right now, with this fantastic opportunity in the Daintree Rainforest.
• Approximately 1.19 Ha (2.93 acres) of land with a private and very inviting generous sized clearing
• A modern Steel frame, colorbond shed sits proudly on the property facing beautiful views of Thornton Peak.
• The property not only has a well-constructed driveway but also a cleared House Pad with mountain views including the majestic Thornton peak
• The property has had an (expired) development application for a 3-bedroom home . Designed to be built on the housepad above the shed, This process would need to be started over from scratch. (Expired 2013)
• Set in the heart of the Daintree with easy access to hotel, motel, cafes and restaurants, Shop and fuel and Medical facility also close by.
• Govt buy back blocks on both sides make this an extremely private property
Approximately 2 min drive to shop and fuel
• Approximately 5 min drive to spectacular Thornton Beach
• National Park boardwalks and freshwater rainforest swimming holes all within close vicinity
• Perfect Weekender! This property boasts an abundance of java ash trees. This rare and particularly beautiful species of rainforest tree produces sweet smelling flowers from its trunk every year, producing a natural perfume
Call Mark Whitham, Daintree Sales Specialist 0419 735 943 or [email protected]
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?