Three bedroom home within easy walking distance to the shop and beach. The house is situated on a large 1158m2 block of land and backs onto the nature reserve. This is the cheapest home in Wonga Beach with a pool so don’t miss out.
- Solid brick home
- In-ground exposed pebble stone swimming pool
- Two bay shed
- Full length verandah and established gardens
- Timber ceiling with fans throughout
- Timber kitchen with gas stove and laminated bench tops
- Generous size living room with built in shelving and separate dining
- Built-in wardrobes in each room
- Established gardens
- Potential rental return around $380 per week, after a few minor adjustments
There is a little work to be done outside but is perfect for someone wanting to get out of the rental market and start paying off their own home. Would be a good investment property with limited vacancies in Wonga Beach. If you don’t know Wonga Beach very well this has one of the best beaches with views to Low Isle, Port Douglas and the Daintree. Wonga Beach also has a very popular and repeatable primary school.