$10,000 Price Drop for a quick sale! This newly renovated three bedroom is located a short walk to the beach and service station. Situated on a large 1158m2 block of land and backs onto the nature reserve. Wonga Beach also has a lovely Primary School, 2 caravan parks and only 10 minutes north of Mossman. Ready to move in right away and start enjoying life in the Far North.
- Solid brick home built in the 90’s and renovated last year
- In-ground exposed pebble stone swimming pool
- Solar power installed late last year
- New flooring, freshly painted, new split-system air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom, new kitchen with gas cooking, new vanity in the bathroom
- Built-in wardrobes in every room
- Two bay shed with side access as well
- New colour bond fencing down both side
- Full length verandah and established gardens
- Established gardens
- Bore and main water
- Potential rental return between $350 – $380 per week
All the hard work has been done therefore perfect for someone wanting to get out of the rental market and start paying off their own home. Would be a good investment property with limited vacancies in Wonga Beach or holiday home. With one of the best beaches in the north and views to Low Isle, Port Douglas and the Daintree, why would you want to be anywhere else in the world.