Come & have a look at this stunning home in beautiful Wonga Beach… You won’t believe what lies beyond the tidy street frontage, starting with over 3000m2 of land….
This quality home, built by Mac Homes in 2004, offers so much in value & lifestyle & is well below replacement cost.
Enter through double sercurimesh front doors into the bright & spacious open-plan living, dining & kitchen area with lovely views of the immaculate gardens beyond… The home office is situated in the heart of the home with folding timber & glass doors for privacy. This is a great space which could be used as a kids’ playroom, media room or 4th bedroom.
The master bedroom has its own well designed ensuite which includes a corner spa, double vanity sinks, private toilet, separate shower, wall mounted fan & walk-in-wardrobe.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in wardrobes, nice garden views & air conditioning
The resort-styled saltwater pool has a great rock wall with waterfall, paving & shade sails. Both the pump & chlorinator are approx. 1 year old.
Some more extra features include:
- Brand new dishwasher
- Large 4.2kw solar system
- Air conditioning throughout
- Custom fitted timber blinds throughout
- 2 bay powered shed (7.5m x 6m) + 7.5m x 3m annexe
- Large laundry with excellent bench space (plus underbench space for your washing trolley), wall mounted hanging rack, huge 3-door built in cupboards & external access with paved pathway to the washing line.
- Concrete driveway & pathway around entire circumference of house, sprayed with attractive, non-slip liquid tiles
- Double extra-wide garage with separate roller doors. The garage also boasts floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes (4 sliding door panels) & a security door to side garden allowing extra light & ventilation.
- Immaculate gardens with excellent side access for vehicles
- 5-zoned bore irrigation (bore pump approx. 1 year old)
- Established fruit trees, vege patch & herb garden
- Energy efficient home with ventilated roof space & insulation
- Bio-cycle septic system also filters grey water through to gardens
- 4 external retractable awnings/UV protected blinds
The next owners of this home will reap all the benefits of the vendors’ impeccable planning & loving care.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|