Mere minutes from the townships of both Mossman & Port Douglas, this stylish property is nestled amongst pristine rainforest at the foot of the Julatten mountain range …
This quality home is 100% private – as you drive through the gates you will feel as though you have entered an exclusive resort, hidden away from everything.
Inspections of this property are essential to take in everything on offer here:
- Modern Australian-Indonesian inspired design consisting of 2 spacious pavilions
- Main pavilion: large entertainer’s kitchen (recently renovated with stone benches & new appliances), a large open living area overlooking the pool plus 2 bedrooms & bathroom/laundry
- Second pavilion: indulgent master bedroom with grand ensuite, floor-to-ceiling walk-in wardrobe, separate living space & private courtyard
- Both pavilions feature high raked ceilings with exposed beams, providing a great sense of space & light, plus stunning mountain & garden views in every direction
- 2 x historic cabins on site – the original Kuranda Police Station & watchhouse, built circa 1900! The perfect home office/studio/salon or B & B – plenty of scope to create something truly amazing here.
- Natural lagoon style swimming pool visible from both living areas
- Huge timber deck for entertaining overlooking the rainforest
- Well designed gardens with paths & easily maintained planting throughout
- 2 large carports accessed from the highway via electric gates
- Satellite NBN & full mobile coverage available
- Fenced & set back from the road with ample level space for parking caravans/boats etc
- Pristine 80m fresh water bore with ancient Daintree water (tested twice yearly for purity)
Explore the hidden valleys & forests to your heart’s content, or just relax & enjoy the serenity. This is a truly unique home which must be reconsidered. Motivated sellers are realistic in price expectations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||3|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|