NEWLY INSTALLED in AUGUST 2019 – 16 solar panels with a 6.6kw inverter – say goodbye to huge power bills!
Where else can you get this kind of value, this property ticks all the boxes:
- 3 large bedrooms (2 with built-in wardrobes & air conditioners; 1 with built in desk)
- Polished floorboards throughout
- 1 bathroom + separate 2nd toilet
- Renovated kitchen
- Large, near new split system air conditioning unit to lounge room
- Open plan lounge & dining
- External Aluminium roller shutters to protect against the Western sun
- Timber deck/rear verandah overlooking the pool
- Single bay, double length concreted open carport (in addition to the lockup powered shed)
- Large lean-to ready for your caravan or boat to park & be protected from the elements
This immaculate cottage, built in the late 1950’s, sits quietly on the corner of William & Crawford Streets in Mossman’s town centre… Mere minutes’ walk from everything: shops, schools, library, hospital, cafes, Saturday morning markets – plus views of the surrounding mountain range. The super-convenient location is within a couple of hundred metres to both the Mossman State School & Mossman State High School.
Everything you need, right in the heart of town, recently reduced TO SELL!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|