Julatten is known for it’s cooler climate, cattle grazing and rainforest. People come from all over the world to admire our wild life, mostly the rare birds. Julatten also has a great primary school, barra farms, beautiful natural swim-able creeks and the Highlander Tavern is a fantastic place to enjoy a meal and meet up with friends.
- Freshly painted living room, bedrooms and patio
- New blinds in the bedrooms
- 5 usable acres – mostly cleared
- Fully fenced
- Home built in 1994 by Burns Homes
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins and the master with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Gas cooking with a breakfast bar in the kitchen
- Large open plan living area stepping out onto a wide verandah facing north to capture that warm winter sun.
- There is plenty of storage space in the under house area that could be enclosed for security.
- Stock paddock for cattle or horses
- Dam located near the base of the property
- Currently tenanted * Mains power * Bore water (pristine)
- School bus pickup
Located: 32 minutes drive to Port Douglas * 24 minutes from Mossman * 46 minutes from Mareeba. This is a lovely low maintenance home overlooking the whole property down to the tree lined boundary. It is a must see to appreciate.
Contact Renae: [email protected]