This spacious home with two living areas, four bedrooms and a study comes with a very large front and backyard with beautiful manicured tropical gardens set in the idyllic location of picturesque Port Douglas. The back of the property backs on to a river so there are no neighbours behind and you can catch fish there. As soon as you walk through the front door the flowing aspect to the house allows you to see right through to the backyard, pool with a lush forestry outlook to the rear of the property.
Other features include;
- Located close to schools and shops.
- Large home at 281.45m2 (30.28 squares) under the roof line.
- 10m x 5m x 2m in ground salt water pool. (new eco pump and chlorinator)
- Open plan/kitchen dining/living.
- Master bedroom with en-suite (spa, large shower, double vanity and separate toilet)
- Bathroom with shower and vanity.
- Powder room with toilet and vanity.
- All bedrooms with built in robes, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Fly-screens throughout and security grills to front and rear of the home.
- Double garage with remote
- Living area opens to alfresco and looks out to pool area.
- 450mm x 450mm tiles throughout.
- Down-lights and ceiling fans throughout.
- Four door linen closet
- Key alike for all locks except laundry door.
- Wide hallways
- Kitchen with loads of bench space & storage, dishwasher, electric oven and four gas burner cook top.
- Study (or kids play room, workshop, hobby room or storage area)
- 4m x 5m Alfresco with ceiling fan.
- Separate toilet with vanity.
- Tropical garden with irrigation system.
- Hot water and pool pump on tariff 33.
- Capital growth opportunity in a rising real estate market.
Please call Greg Brown to arrange a private inspection or for more information on 0472525250.