This absolutely spectacular home 380m walk to the beach has been renovated to bring it into a class of it’s own. The established tropical gardens and in-ground pebble-stone pool gives the feel of being on holidays all year round.
- Rendered concrete block exterior with colour bond roofing (new screws)
- In ground salt water pebble stone pool with daybed
- Dual living areas with a tropical garden outlook from every room
- New kitchen with stone bench tops, new Ariston oven, stove and dishwasher and corner pantry
- Freshly painted inside and out
- New vanities in both the ensuite and main bathroom
- New fans, LED lighting and two split-system airconditioners
- Generous size bedrooms
- Fully screened throughout
- New hot water system
- Fully irrigated gardens, garden shed, fully fenced back yard
- Annual council rate – $1531.38
- Built late 2003
If you are wanting to enjoy life and walks on the beach, then this home has it all. Located in a cal-de-sac street and only 30 minutes north of Port Douglas; why would you want to live anywhere else. Everything has been done for you, now you can just move in and relax. You appreciate the beauty book your inspection today.