Situated directly opposite the Mossman Hospital, on the lovely wide avenue of Johnston Rd (gateway to the Mossman Gorge) is this very tidy home on a large 800m2 block.
- Built in 2007
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe, air conditioning & sliding door access to a small courtyard
- Other 2 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes & air conditioning
- Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge room at the rear of the property open onto generous concreted patio
- Generous side access for any sized boat or caravan
- Fully fenced
- Very tidy street appearance with pebble-lined concrete driveway & established side hedges
What a great opportunity to buy a reasonably priced, low maintenance home in the heart of town – you could walk to the Bowls Club, schools & shops easily from here.
Potential rental return: $380 per week
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|