This contemporary home is sure to impress.
Designed perfectly for modern living in the tropics, you will love the openness & style of this 3-year old home.
The owners are moving out of town to acreage & need a quick sale here!
Come & see the value included here:
- Rare 1,000m2 block
- Fully landscaped gardens & sensor reticulated lawns
- Immaculately presented home with floor-to-ceiling corner stacked sliding doors with top of the range ‘Crimsafe’ style screens
- 4 great sized bedrooms
- 2 modern bathrooms, including a double shower in the master ensuite
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- Stone bench upgrade to kitchen island
- Fabulous walk-in kitchen pantry with extra cabinetry
- Extended tiled patio with built-in-BBQ – plenty of room for dining & lounging, this is the perfect home for entertaining!
We are serious about selling in the low-$400,000’s – don’t hesitate to arrange an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Mossman State School
|30-34 Front Street Mossman QLD 4873||Primary||Government||3.22 km|
Mossman State High School
|46-62 Front Street Mossman QLD 4873||Secondary||Government||3.31 km|
St Augustine's School
|24-42 Grogan Street Mossman QLD 4873||Primary||Non-Government||3.74 km|
Miallo State School
|Miallo Bamboo Creek Road Miallo QLD 4873||Primary||Government||7.54 km|
Port Douglas State School
|Endeavour Street Port Douglas QLD 4877||Primary||Government||10.17 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.