This gorgeous home has views across the cattle farms over to the ever changing ocean and even Port Douglas. Gloved by tropical rain forest provides privacy and ocean breezes. It’s all about location location nestled on 5711sqm/1.4ac of usable land.
- Concrete block construction with colour bond roofing and insulation – built around 1990
- Solid timber kitchen with electric cooking
- An extension to the home accommodates the three bedroom with ensuite, lounge room with air-conditioner and kitchenette.
- All generous size bedroom with built-in wardrobes, fans and screened windows
- Master bedroom captures the views with large windows & has a walk-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom has a corner bath, separate shower and toilet
- Combination of slate and carpet flooring
- Inground pebble-stone saltwater pool with shade sails
- Covered large timber deck capturing the views and breeze
- Established mango trees
- Garden shed with concrete flooring and power
- Wire fencing down one boundary
- Single carport located at the back of the home
- Seasonal creek * Usable land * Mains power and water
- Located; 10km north of Mossman township. 31km north of Port Douglas. 2 minutes away from the Rocky Pt boat ramp.
- If your after privacy, views, usable land, pool, room for an elderly family member or teenage child, located close to town but not too close then you need to visit this home. You need to stand of the patio to appreciate the feel this home has to offer.