Step through the front gate to find this hidden gem of a property on a huge 1609m2 block and discover the large private front yard with a beautiful garden. Entering the home you’ll find lots of entertaining areas with a huge backyard and 8m X 4m in ground salt water pool. Access the tidal creek at the rear of the property to the inlet to go fishing or just throw a line in and maybe you’ll catch a Barramundi.
Other features include;
- Home freshly painted inside.
- National Broadband Network installed.
- Large double garage with two roller doors on the front and one on the side to front yard.
- Power in garage set up to support a generator.
- Ample room in the front of the property to park a caravan or boat.
- House built solid concrete block construction.
- Renovated kitchen with Bosch pyrolytic electric oven, dishwasher, electric hot plates and range-hood (only a few months old)
- Master bedroom with en-suite (shower, vanity & toilet) and walk in robe.
- All bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and outlooks to the pool.
- 4m x 10m pergola with down-lights, ceiling fans and drop down shade blinds.
- Renovated bathroom with shower over the bath, vanity & toilet.
- Solar hot water.
- 9 ceiling fans throughout the property.
- French doors throughout the home including access from the master bedroom, living area and dining to the pergola area.
- Air-conditioning in the living area and master bedroom.
- Down-lights throughout the property.
- Water saving devices fitted in Bathrooms and Laundry.
- Laundry with bench space and cupboards.
The furniture is negotiable.
Please call Greg Brown on 0472525250 asap to arrange a private inspection as the Seller will consider offers prior to auction which will be held on the 12th, October 2019 on site. Disclaimer:This property is being sold by auction therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality. Please contact the agent for recent comparable sales in the area.