This immaculate, steel framed home is a beauty! Two pavilions with an undercover breezeway create a fantastic, modern home just perfect for the tropics… Plenty of outdoor entertainment space overlooking an established fruit orchard & acreage sloping towards a seasonal creek. The property is very private, 2.3 hectares (5.75 acres), situated on a peaceful street only 20 minutes’ drive to Mossman.
- Master suite with access to the deck overlooking back yard
- His & hers built-in wardrobes
- Generous ensuite with walk in shower & lots of natural light
- Light & bright open plan lounge & dining room
- Modern kitchen with freestanding gas cooktop/electric oven, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Pot belly stove for those chilly winter’s nights!
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in storage & own access to front verandah
- Separate office or 4th bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
- Laundry with plenty of storage, opens onto decked landing
- 2 open car parking bays
- 2 closed bays, powered, with full bathroom (shower/toilet/sink)
- extra lean-to for caravan or boat parking
- 20,000L rainwater tank collection from house
- 5,000L rainwater tank collection from shed
- Irrigated fruit orchard
- Bore with an iron-removing water softener (approx. $10,000 value)
- Solar hot water system
- Custom fit roller blinds & flyscreened throughout
- Generator switch
- 5yo John Deere ride on mower included in sale (42")
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?