This unique home on 2.4acres offers a peaceful and privacy lifestyle only 6 kilometers from Mossman and 27 kilometers from Port Douglas. Situated in the hills of tropical rainforest overlooking the vast views and backed onto protected forest, what more could you ask for.
- Lovely two storey timber home built in 2005 by Tropical Vision Homes.
- Freshly painted throughout and the beautiful timber flooring has recently been re-varnish
- First level: bedroom with ceiling fans and airconditioning, a second large room which could be the third bedroom or second living room/studio and bathroom
- Second level: large master bedroom with two way bathroom room, built-in wardrobe
- Kitchen has a new cook-top with solid timber cabinetry * living room opens up to the patio for entertaining and natural light.
- Cyprus pine exterior, steel frame, colourbond roofing
- Polished hardwood timber flooring * Generous timber deck running the full length of the home and across the front on both levels
- Endless supply of pristine spring water plus a 30,000L holding tank
- 6m x 12m – 3 bay colourbond shed with concrete flooring and power
- Second house pad above the home which has amazing views over the mountains
- Mains power * Insulated * Annual council rate: $1916 * Fully irrigation garden * chicken pen at the front corner of the property.
With this home you also have the option to turn downstairs into a self contained level for a older family member or teenager. This is a very low maintenance home and property with all the benefits the tropics have to offer.