This 4.39ac elevated property is prefect in the far north, with a breeze way style home and in-ground pool overlooking the mountains. Located only 5 minutes north of Mossman, there is nowhere else you will want to sit back and enjoy 340 degree views and all year round clean mountain air flow.
- Built in 1992 from solid block walls and colour bond roofing
- Salt chlorinated pebble stone pool (converted 2 years ago) with rock water feature
- 13m x 13m colour-bond shed built in 2017 with power and concrete flooring. 4 bays with 4 roller doors. Carport has a 3.4m clearance; 3.1m wide and 7.3m deep. 3 bays have a 2.4m clearance.
- Shipping container
- Living room, dinning and kitchen located to the left of the breeze way. The living/dinning room is fully tiled; 9m x 5.6m, screened and ceiling fans
- Kitchen has a walk in pantry, beautiful timber cabinetry and bench tops & gas cooking
- Master bedroom (3.8m x 3.6m) with ensuite which has a bath and shower, built-in wardrobe and office space
- Two other bedrooms right of the breeze has their own bathroom, built-ins and common area
- Established mango and lychee trees but plenty of room to plant more with the cleared area left and right of the driveway.
This home is well worth inspecting because properties in Miallo are selling fast. With so much on offer all you need to do is move in and enjoy.