Set on an 1137 sqm block and situated on the banks of the Reef Park inlet is this beautifully presented family home at 47 Endeavour Street. Comprising of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and large study or 5th bedroom this designer built property delivers open plan living to perfection. The covered sandstone entry opens to the spacious chef’s kitchen featuring stainless steel bench tops and gas top cooking. Multiple living areas open to vast timber decking surrounding the custom 12 metre in-ground pool. The master bedroom looks over the large backyard looking down towards your timber jetty where you can reel in a Barramundi or drop a crab pot in to snare a delicious muddie. Located in an established residential area within walking distance to the primary school, IGA and across the waterway to the Mirage Golf Course, this is North Queensland living at it’s finest.
– Double lock up garage with roof storage
– Polished Bamboo flooring
– Large alfresco entertaining areas
– en-suites for bedrooms 1 & 2
– Beautiful timber bi-fold doors and louvred windows throughout
– Built in robes in all bedrooms
– Glass balustrade around pool
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
– Bathrooms fitted with stone bench tops & sandstone features
– Close to schools and supermarket
Call Chris McMullen on 0406 807 259 to organise a private inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$565 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||192|
|Median Rental Price||$333 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|