Great opportunity to get out of the rental market and step into owning your own home. Fantastic location walking distance to the shops, schools, bowls club and Mossman Hospital. Enjoy the large in-ground salt water pool on those hot summer days or take a short drive to the beautiful Mossman Gorge.
- Fans, air-conditioning & blinds/curtains throughout the whole house.
- Top quality, high gloss tiles inside and out * Security screens windows and doors
- Ceramic stove top and electric oven
- Serving window from the kitchen to the entertainment area
- Prefect for entertaining in the afternoon as the house is West facing.
- Separate dinning area off the kitchen
- En-suite and built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom
- The 4th bedroom would be perfect as an office, sawing or art room with ample natural light.
- In-ground salt water pool approx 5 years old
- Fully fenced yard on 816sqm block with back gate access to the super market
- Surrounded by ever changing mountain views all year around.
- Double lock up garage * Fully fenced yard
- Home built in 2007 * Insulation in the ceiling
- Colour bond roofing * Annual council rates approx $2,300
Only 15 minutes North of the world famous tourist destination of Port Douglas. You would not bother to build at this price so don’t delay your inspection as it won’t last long.