This colonial style two storey home offers low-maintenance & secure living, only minutes from the township of Mossman.
Coral Sea Drive is one of Mossman’s best addresses, surrounded by rainforest & elevated to catch the breezes, this is a perfect place to enjoy birdlife & peaceful life in the tropics.
This home offers separate living spaces upstairs & down, perfect for visitors, teenagers or for entertaining…
- fully self-contained, air-conditioned granny flat downstairs with kitchenette, separate bathroom, & toilet
- lovely timber deck from the granny flat for BBQ-ing, reading in the sun or birdwatching
- 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs, all with split system air conditioners
- modern kitchen with brand new rear stairs
- family bathroom is generous, designed as a semi-ensuite to master bedroom
- oodles of natural light, this is a lovely bright & airy home
If you are looking for a quiet life in a central location, you want space from suburban living but want a low-maintenance property, you want a solid home you can lock & leave, or a house that could earn you a few dollars on the side, then this could be just what you’re looking for….
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|