Hiding behind a magnificent entrance designed by renowned Queensland architect Charles Wright is a splendid 5 bedroom 3 bathroom property.
The extensive timber entrance with oversize glass and timber Spotted Gum entrance door, harvested from sustainable Australian plantations and provides a breathtaking introduction to this unique property
Upon entering, one is greeted with a beautiful, large free form pool surrounded by tranquil tropical gardens. The garden lighting and stainless steel gas flares, combined with the sound of the waterfall form a truly serene and relaxed private tropical oasis.
The main building comprises 3 large bedrooms and a smaller 4th bedroom or home office, as well as two bathrooms. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and white louvers looking out onto the established tropical gardens. The kitchen and dining area flows out to the patio and overlooks the pool, providing the perfect indoor-outdoor easy flow living and entertaining space.
The property also has a separate large studio or 5th bedroom with bathroom featuring twin Red Cedar french doors opening out to the pool and gardens, accessible by separate entrance from the carport.
Perfect for private family life and entertaining, this home would also make an ideal holiday rental with its beautiful lifestyle appeal and its proximity so close to the sands of Four Mile Beach.
• Premium beach location
• Completely private
• 6.5 kW Q-Cells Solar System
• Beautiful well-established, fully irrigated garden with large shade trees
• Outdoor shower by the pool with hot & cold water
• Large home, open design with excellent cross-flow breezes
• Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances
• Newly tiled floors throughout
• New built in robes throughout
• Recently painted inside and outside
• Undercover parking for 2 vehicles + off-street parking for 1 more
• Security gate entry with camera and pin code
• Large free form swimming pool with large rock features and waterfall
• Popular restaurants, tavern, café, medical centre and school bus stop all within easy walking distance
• Separate secure storage room adjoining the covered carport area
• New Colourbond shed/workshop with concrete floor
Contact David Cotton on 0417 709 667
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||204|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|