This charming Queenslander is situated on the hill-side of Oak Beach on an acre & a half of flat, usable land.
There is much more than meets the eye here – the home enjoys stunning views of cane fields & mountains from its fantastic entertainer’s deck out the back & although located on the Captain Cook Highway, nobody would even know you were there.
Conveniently located 10 minutes south of Port Douglas & 45 minutes north of Cairns, Oak Beach is a very popular area for those wishing to enjoy space & privacy with a stunning, private beach to walk on…
Built in 1960 & owned by one family since then, the house has been lovingly maintained & partially renovated – a creative mind will have lots of fun here:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom upstairs
- Fully compliant plunge pool
- Restored original casement windows
- New kitchen cabinetry
- Brand new air conditioning throughout
- The home has been fully restumped on steel frame
- New roof & guttering
- Brand new hot water system
- Rear deck extension for fabulous afternoon sunsets
- Excellent storage under house
- Downstairs laundry
- Mature fruit trees: 5 different varieties of mango including Kensington Pride, Strawberry & Bowen
The owners are reluctantly selling as they are leaving the area – this is a rare opportunity to buy usable acreage in a very exclusive area & enjoy a wonderful lifestyle property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|