Imagine yourself here ……. relaxing on this wide verandah, taking in the spectacular sweeping views that seem to go on forever! These views extend right out to Mt Demi and overlook 30 acres of pastured fields. This newly renovated 3 bedroom pavilion style home, in its semi rural setting of the peaceful Shannonvale Valley, is 5 mins drive from Mossman & 15 mins drive from Port Douglas. The clear cool Shannonvale Creek is a short walk from the house. Popular for picnics and swimming during those warm summer afternoons.
- Garage 8.5m long x 7m wide with 3.5m ceiling & 3.3m opening
- Timber easy care decking
- Large tiles for flooring throughout
- Freshly painted & renovated
- Particular attention to detail given
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Granite top kitchen benches
- Wall mounted oven
- Electrical cook top & rangehood
- Split system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans & recess lighting
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with shared bathroom & laundry
- Shed at rear of property
- Double lock up garage
- Gravel driveway & turning area
- Garden is partially irrigated and features large mature trees
- Bore water with 7,000 litre tank
- Puretec Water Purifier set up off the bore
- NBN access
- 1.04 hectares / 2.5 acres of peaceful living.
This home is amongst other similar properties in this desirable semi rural setting of Shannonvale. Make time to inspect this home at your leisure and you will know you’re “home”. Call David on 0417 709 667 to arrange.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.