It is not often that a lovely well established property like this one comes on the market. It is all about location, tropical living and lifestyle about 7 kilometers North of Mossman. If you are a nature lover then this property is their home.
The 4 bedroom home features:
- 1.5 acres of tropical established gardens
- Renovated inside and out
- New Kitchen with timber bench top, corner pantry and service window
- Fully screened patio area
- Lovely feature walls through
- Generous size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
- Tiled flooring makes for comfortable and easy living.
- New hot-water system
- Vast satellite dish. * Annual Council Rates: $1,684.06
Man Cave features:
- 17.5 × 7.5m Shed with roller door and side access * Power * Separate room/office within the shed with windows
- Above ground veggie gardens.
- Approximately 60ft deep bore which provides endless year round crystal clear drinking water and irrigation.
- 10,000 gal tank at the house * 2000 gal tank near the shed * 1500 gal tank for irrigation.
- Chicken haven behind the shed for fresh eggs daily.
Plant varieties for the adv-it gardener:
- Fruit Trees – Lychee’s, Kaffir limes and lemons etc.* Clumping Bamboos * Cordy-lines* Perfumed Ylang Ylang trees , poincianas, cassias, golden rain, illawarra flame, pride of India….. just too many to list them all.
- Also featuring bird baths and feeders to complement the garden for the parrots, sun-birds and kingfishers. Ulysses and Cairns bird-winged butterflies abound and fireflies brighten the summer evening skies. 360 degree views of either rainforest mountains, cane farming or your very own tropical oasis.