After a solid block home on 2.52ha/6ac in the hinterlands of Julatten, then look no further. Priced to sell and ticks all the boxes.
- Large 20m x 60m dam
- Seasonal creek * Vegetable garden with watering system
- 3 bay shed; 9.5m x 8m x 3.6mH (entrance) 5.4mH to gable, concrete flooring, power and water
- Bush lined boundary for privacy
- Cleared usable land around house and shed
- Double carport
- Bio-cycle reticulated pump
- Drinkable cyristal clear bore water – approx 110 feet deep, 400g per hour (pump replaced in October 2017).
- 80l pressure tank; 60 psi
- 22,500l rain water tank located near the shed with pump to the house
- Fenced Animal yard with timber kennel
- Built around 1994 by Glenwood Homes.
- Freshly painted
- Mains power
- Electric hotwater system
- Electric oven/stove
- Fans throughout the entire house
- Master bedroom with airconditioning
- Mirrored built-ins in two of the three rooms
- Fly screens on all windows and security screens on doors.
- Full length patio along the back to enjoy all year round in any weather
- Insulation in the ceiling
- Cyprus pine poles on the veranda and hardwood beams
Located only 30 minutes from Port Douglas and tucked away for privacy, with landscaping to complement the surrounds and to take full advantage of the Julatten climate.
This home is ready and waiting for the new owner to move into today. To book your inspection please contact Renae Mous: 0418 978 646 or [email protected]