An absolute gem of a property located 14k north of Mossman and 35k from the heart of Port Douglas. You will be very impressed on what this home has to offer and more. Perfect for families with young children, pets and or extended family.
• 4 bedroom with a study but also a room in the shed with air-conditioning
• 420m2 (under roof) set well back from roadside. 120m2 of extended living and entertainment area
• 4.31 acres/1.69ha of usable land and completely fenced around the home
• Permanent creek boundary providing privacy and attracts wildlife
• Master Bedroom – with twin built-in wardrobes, additional storage and a magnificent spa ensuite on one side of the house separate to all other bedrooms
• 3 huge additional bedrooms positioned on the opposite side, one with a study nooks
• Separate purpose built office located off from the patio
• Pool: 2.3m in depth and some 12.5m in length with rock waterfall and another fully paved entertainment area of 110m2. There is shade sail post if you need to extend your outdoor living space.
• Carport beside the house plus a 3 bay 9m x 6m shed for more parking or for the tools
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans & screened throughout
• Mature Lychee and Mangosteen fruit trees
• 7kw solar system * Concrete rendered construction with colour bond roofing
With so much on offer it is well worth an inspection to really appreciate what could be yours. Enjoy mountain views from the pool and tropical rainforest to the other. This is all about a clean peaceful lifestyle with the convenience of a short drive to beaches, creeks, Port Douglas and fishing out at the reef.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?