Not only can you go straight from the back patio of the villa to the huge lagoon pool but you have pool views from the top rear balcony too. Currently leased until 29th September, 2021 with vacant possession being available after that. If you’re looking for an investment property the villa would lease for $380 to $400 per week. The villa is of solid block construction and includes full bath rooms upstairs and down stairs and two large wrap around balconies upstairs. It also has a carport right at the front door.
Other features include;
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living downstairs,
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
• Two bedrooms upstairs with built in robes (and bathroom).
• On-site management if you’d like to lease or holiday let the unit. Private BnB available too.
• High demand for long term accommodation in Port Douglas (investors take note)
• Balconies and paving being upgraded by Body Corp (already paid for)
Please call Greg Brown on 0472525250 for more information or a video of the villa if you can’t view in person.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||299|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|