This mid-century beauty offers so much more than meets the eye!
Hidden from view along Alchera Drive, with cane field & mountain views, this home is an exciting opportunity for a renovator or home-handyman to unleash their creative genius & restore this lovely property to its original charm… Roller doors protect the front porch from view, offering both privacy & security. Once rolled up, the porch enjoys shade & breezes, or if you prefer to keep them down you have an extra enclosed indoor/outdoor space for craft or kids’ activities. Be prepared for a taste of some classic vintage style here – from high ceilings, breeze block walls, split levels, mosaic tiles, extra large rooms & an awesome wrap-around brick feature wall – I think it’s fair to say there is no other home in Mossman quite like this! Designed perfectly for our tropical climate, this home is raised off the ground with solid block walls (external & interior) with the added benefit of massive (almost full wall height) windows to all the bedrooms.
- Polished floorboards to main living area plus all 3 bedrooms
- Large open living area with step down to formal dining
- Expansive kitchen with original 50’s cabinetry & collector’s oven/cooktop (no longer connected due to non-compliance); plenty of room for a meals table or the potential to open further with island bench/servery to lounge
- Large bathroom with Roman sunken bath & separate toilet
- Rear laundry
- Massive master bedroom (approx 5m x 3.5m), beds 2 & 3 approx 3.5mx3.5m
- Rear windows overlooking a potential courtyard – the perfect place to open completely & build a deck?
- Enclosed carport
- 6KW SOLAR SYSTEM!
Until you see it, you won’t believe the potential for this property to be truly amazing. Located within walking distance to town, set back from the main road, this is a very convenient, low maintenance home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|