This stylish home is nestled in a quiet, private street, enjoying a rainforest backdrop & mountain views in every direction…
Enjoy a leisurely 1.5km stroll or ride to the infamous Shannonvale Causeway, a locals’ favourite spot for a swim in crystal fresh water. Situated only 7 minutes’ drive to the heart of Mossman or 15 minutes to Port Douglas, Shannonvale is Douglas Shire’s best kept secret!
The owners of this property are very reluctantly selling their dream home which could be your lucky day….
- elevated housepad with views to Thornton’s Peak & south-easterly ocean breezes
- quality block construction, modern & neutral tiles throughout
- thoughtful design with open plan, central living area overlooking the patio & views beyond
- modern kitchen with stone benchtops & walk-in pantry
- entertainer’s outdoor kitchen with built-in BBQ & sink
- 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite)
- 2 bathrooms (huge family bathroom with freestanding bath & separate shower; ensuite with walk-in shower)
- large laundry with tonnes of storage
- cloak room or storage cupboard at entrance
- high clearance open carport – great for tall vehicles, boats or caravans
- good amount of level grassed area around the house with a gently sloping block & well established driveway
- rainforest backdrop
- garden shed on concrete slab
- solar hot water system
- 22,000L rainwater tank (also plumbed to bore for back up)
- water ionising system to bore
- fruit trees with irrigation
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?