You cannot go past this great property for value!
Oak Beach is a much coveted coastal area only 10 minutes south of Port Douglas & 40 minutes’ drive from Cairns Airport. Nestled against the mountain range, this elevated home enjoys sweeping views across the entire 1 acre property (with ocean glimpses!) whilst being completely secluded from the road.
The rainforest backdrop brings lovely cool evening temperatures, plus the 4m elevation allows you to capture year round sea breezes.
Built in 1995, this solid block home is a true modern Queenslander, designed for cross ventilation, with timber French doors opening from two bedrooms onto the wide wrap-around patio. Timber louvres throughout offer excellent air flow & tropical garden views in every direction.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in total
- Master bedroom with walk-through robe plus ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in wardrobes & desks
- Large, airy open-plan living & kitchen area
- Modern, spacious kitchen with gas cooktop & corner pantry
- Family bathroom/laundry combo with external access to washing line
- Fully tiled throughout
- Mature fruit trees (mango, sour sop, paw paw, banana, passionfruit, chilli) with room for plenty more!
- 2 × 22,000L rainwater tanks attached to house, 7,000L bore tank at the rear of the property plus a 5,000L tank for watering the gardens
- Electric hot water
- Shipping container for storage plus small garden shed
Completely repainted internally, this home is a private haven only a few hundred metres away from beautiful Oak Beach. Come & have a look, you won’t be disappointed!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|