Huge block – huge home – huge shed!
Previously run as a pizza restaurant downstairs with 3 bedroom residence upstairs – Council have advised that the option is still available to re-open a cafe/restaurant at this premises! (STCA)
Set on a large 1012m2 block, this 2 storey dwelling offers a large living area upstairs – fully renovated – plus a massive 2 room downstairs area with toilet. At the rear of the rear of the property is a double-bay solid brick garage.
A huge renovation has taken place here including a new roof, new kitchen upstairs, new flooring upstairs, new bathroom, lighting & fans….
- large open plan living area with generous dining area overlooking mountains
- sparkling clean kitchen with stainless steel benchtops, electric hotplate & dishwasher
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- large bathroom with corner bath, new vanity, fixtures & fittings
- bespoke bamboo sliding shutters along Western facing walls to protect from the afternoon sun
- enclosed indoor/outdoor ‘patio’ area or games room – breeze blocks & louvres allow great air flow, could be used as a 4th bedroom or master suite
- open kitchen & meals area
- two large rooms which could be bedrooms or living areas, art spaces, music room or all of the above, opening onto the courtyard, air conditioner in one room.
- outdoor ‘wet room’ with tropical shower
- laundry & toilet
- enclosed & private courtyard at front with weatherproof shade sail
- two double gates
- huge 1012m2 block
- niceley landscaped
- solid brick shed accessible from the road, fully powered, a great workshop with heaps of natural light
Needless to say, this property has excellent street appeal & presence. Set high above the main road, the residence feels miles away & takes in those majestic mountain views with ease…
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|