Wonga Beach is one of the best beaches north of Cairns, therefore why would you not want to live here. This level 1051sqm block is situated at the end of a cal-de-sac with views of the rainforest mountains and walking distance to the ocean.
- Access to mains power and water
- Front boundary is 11.8 meters wide
- 45.3 meter left side boundary and 43.2 meter right side boundary
- Backs onto a large cattle property
- Walking distance to the very popular primary school
- Annual council rates:$1176
- 15 minutes north of Mossman, 35 minutes north of Port Douglas, 13 minutes south of the Daintree River crossing
Wonga Beach is every growing and homes are selling fast, so people are turning to build their home while land prices are so cheap.