Are you over the everyday of city or suburban living? Then it’s time to come and live in one of Australia’s best locations. The Daintree Rainforest area is so picturesque, boasts pure water, fresh air and incredible scenery in every direction.
Maple Road in Cow Bay is one of this area’s prettiest roads mainly due to the outstanding flora and its slightly elevated rise which catches the cooling breezes.
This property is set on an attractive 2.5 acre block which has a well built home, a large maintained surrounding area and a superb rainforest backdrop plus a special walking track leading down to a private forest creek.
The home’s frame is constructed with RSJ (1/4 inch) Steel, making it an extremely strong and well constructed. The home has a large open living area comprising of a lounge and dining room. The amount of space available here creates a relaxed & uncluttered living area.
- 2 bedrooms, each with sliding door access to the exterior are well sized, offering unique and calming views to the rainforest.
- Bedroom 1 connects with the timber verandah and overlooks the attractive grounds , whilst Bedroom 2 opens to a superb rainforest view.
- The bathroom is a generous sized tiled space with flushing loo, basin and shower. The bathroom window shares a similar view to Bedroom 1, looking out over the expansive lawns to a rainforest backdrop.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and functional with local timber bench top and views out to the rainforest.
- POWER – A solar power RAPS system ( Remote Area Power System) is newly upgraded with roof mounted solar panels (new) along with a newly installed 24 volt BAE (German built ) gel batteries, new inverter and new regulator. A solar system is a great alternative to mains power with no bills in the mail and many years of reliable power available from a well maintained system. A separate 5kva diesel AEG Generator is installed for back up power in periods of extended rain.
- WATER – Delicious pure creek water is pumped up from the creek and stored in a 22,500 litre (5000 gallon) water tank. It is gravity fed from the elevated tank to the house and grounds.
- COMMUNICATIONS – NBN Satellite internet is installed. VAST TV (Viewer Access Satellite Television) is installed. Mobile phone signal available at property. HD TV aerial installed.
- The grounds of the house at 81 Maple Road are slightly sloping and expansive with attractive lawns. Plenty of wide open spaces here and all set in incredible rainforest surrounds. 2 x sizable greenhouses offer the option to grow abundant fruit and vegetables plus there is loads of space to start a fruit tree orchard.
- A rainforest walking path leads to a delightful and wonderfully inviting rainforest creek. This creek is freshwater with small swimming holes and provides pure delicious water for the home which is worth bottling. * A pump is set up at the creek and delivers the precious water cargo to the 22.5k water tank.
- This home is the perfect solution for the commencement of a self sustaining lifestyle in one of Australia’s best places.
- Life in the Daintree really is wonderful and a information package is available on this property
Call or email Mark Whitham, Daintree Real Estate Sales Specialist for Raine & Horne Mossman/ Port Douglas on 0419 735 943 or [email protected]