This villa is in a much sort after position in the Reef Resort Port Douglas with views of the Mirage Country Club golf course off the spacious back patio. The villa features a quiet private paved patio area at the back where you can sit, relax and enjoy the nature of far north Queensland and although in a quiet location it’s only a couple of minutes walk to the lagoon pool. The two bedroom villa comes with a bonus compared to other villas in the resort as the Owner has added a mezzanine that could be used as an office, third bedroom or extra storage. It’s a great design as it doesn’t fill in the entire void which allows for the high ceiling and extra light.
The villa has been freshly painted along with the carport which has also had the roof (terracotta) tiles pressure cleaned. This villa includes open living area downstairs, kitchen, dining living with a bathroom and laundry. Upstairs there are two bedrooms (both with balconies) with built in robes, bathroom and two balconies.
Other features include;
• Fantastic views of the golf course to the Mossman Gorge off the back bedroom balcony.
• Great resort facilities including a huge lagoon pool and spa, on-site gym (free membership), restaurant and bar.
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
• The villa comes furnished.
• Solid block construction and terracotta tiled roof.
Items included in the sale;
• 3 seater lounge with ottoman
• New front loader (purchased late Jan 21)
• Dining suite (4 seater)
• 2 queen bed frames (new Sept 19)
• White cane outdoor table and 4 chairs
• Bed side tables in both bedrooms
• TV in bedroom
• Outdoor umbrella
• TV and TV unit in lounge
• Outdoor tables and chairs on balconies
• Outdoor beer fridge
• Fridge in kitchen
• Bookcase (wood and wicker) near front door
• Large table on mezzanine (not white table)
• White bookcase on mezzanine
Please note the dryer pictured is not included in the sale (only the items on the list are included in the sale). Please call Greg Brown on 0472525250 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$648 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||344|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|