This beautiful apartment, located right in the hub of Port Douglas, earned approx. $28,500 for the 2017-2018 financial year (after all expenses) and has strong forward bookings for the holiday season in Port Douglas this year! As a holiday let property, it has the proven potential for 6.3% plus return based on the income for the 2018 financial year; of course this percentage return could increase depending on the purchase price at auction. The owners have moved away & are keen to sell so we are encouraging potential purchasers to make an offer or bid at auction. This 2 bedroom apartment in the Saltwater building is both spacious and well appointed; positioned on a upper level, the balcony has sweeping views of Port Douglas & the hinterland. The 3 bedroom apartment next door is for sale too (Apt 8 which is also being auctioned on June 1st, 2019) so you could purchase both & have the option to convert them into a 5 bedroom apartment (subject to body corporate approval). Why not have a investment property that you can stay in while holidaying in Port Douglas?
- Master bedroom with en-suite including spa bath.
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds or split-king bed with en-suite.
- 3rd toilet with vanity (powder room)
- Large balcony overlooking Macrossan Street.
- Fully equipped kitchen, European S/S appliances, full size oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher & full size refrigerator.
- High ceilings throughout with generous living spaces
- Large balcony – partially undercover & partially open.
- Washing machine, clothes dryer, iron & full size ironing board.
- Ceiling fans & air conditioning throughout.
- Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, Foxtel, DVD, CD/MP3 player, radio alarm clock & hair dryers.
- Council rates $2730.42 per year.
- Body corporate $6531.38 per year.
Please don’t hesitate to call Greg on 0472525250 for more information or an inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$565 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||192|
|Median Rental Price||$333 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|