Fantastic opportunity to own this lovely low maintenance home in a very highly sort after estate. Situated in a family friendly cal-de-sac this family home has all the feature and benefits one would expect. Walking distance to town, schools and shops spells location location location. This young estate is filled with quality built homes and yard proud owners.
- Built in 2008 Austart Homes * 800sqm level block
- Tinted window and tiled flooring throughout
- Dual living areas located off from the kitchen facing out to the entertainment area, both with television points.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, his and her wardrobes, split system air-conditioning, glass sliding door & curtains.
- The other three standard bedrooms are air-conditioned, window coverings, ceiling fans, one with a built in desk, two with built-in sliding wardrobes.
- Modern spacious kitchen with electric oven (2015) & stove, laminated bench tops, overhead cupboards, stainless steel range hood and dishwasher.
- Main bathroom has a shower bath combo and separate toilet
- Plenty of extra storage and full length cupboard in the laundry.
- Colour bond roofing * Insulation in the ceiling including the patio area
- Double remote garage (remote replaced in 2015)* Sealed driveway
- Fully fenced back yard with side access.
- Large 9 × 7m (approx. 64sqm) shed built in 2014 by block rendered with a roller and access door, power, toilet, conduit for television line, window and bar with sink. Built high enough for a boat or caravan. If you need a granny flat with a small hot water system put at the back of the shed you could plumb in a shower easily.
- Mains power, water and septic * Annual council rates $2458.08
This is a quality built home in the best location in Mossman. Plenty of room for a pool and amazing views over to Mt Demi from your back yard. Mossman is the heart beat to all surrounding suburbs and is ever expanding. Located 14 kilometres north of Port Douglas and 6 kilometres from the closest beach there is so much on offer. With the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge and Port Douglas cafes and restaurants all within a 30 minutes radius where else would you want to live.