This lovely property is situated on a generous 1125sqm allotment with 25 meters of beach frontage. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac street you have a added benefit of only one neighbour in the future. Wonga Beach is renown for people that want to enjoy walks on the beach, views of to Port Douglas and Low Isles, fishing and peaceful living.
Love The Features Of:
- 2013 NQ Home built to C3 rating
- Lovely full width tiled entertainment area overlooking the pool with cathedral ceiling plus a built-in outdoor laundry which could be converted into a built in BBQ area or kitchenette.
- 2014 In-ground 7×4m pebble stone mineral swimming pool
- Landscaped tropical gardens and fruit trees plus bore to keep they growing all year round
- Fully fenced property with three access points; two driveways and a personal gate to the beach
- 13.5m x 7.2m colour bond shed built in 2011 with power and water. Clearance for boats or caravans
- Open plan living, dinning and kitchen area to take full advantage of the view past the natural forest to the ocean
- Ensuite features a his and her shower and separate toilet.
- Split-system airconditioning in the living area and master bedroom
- Tiled, ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes, blinds, tinted windows & doors and screened throughout
- Access to the patio from the master bedroom, spare room and living room through glass sliding doors
- Solar power; 12 panels, 2.4kw with a 3kw inverter. Roof mounted solar exhaust fan and heat pump hot-water system.
- Within 80m you could be standing in the ocean from your back gate.
- Outdoor hot and cold shower.
- Annual Council Rates: $2097.92
This home has been built with Far North QLD living in mind to take full advantage of the sea breeze, views and warm temperatures and maintained to satisfy the highest of standards. This home could be the perfect holiday getaway, family retreat or lifestyle home all year round.