Typically a far north lifestyle home 30 mins from Port Douglas and is set in an established tropical garden with a resort style in-ground pool. With rain forest mountain views at the back of the home and a short stroll to the beach.
The features you desire;
- Lovely in-ground pool completely tiled all the way round and tropical gardens to give the feel your on holidays, everyday.
- Hidden garden shed and extra storage room near the carport
- Solar power and mains
- A kitchen completely renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, large soft close cupboards, Bosch fridge, oven, glass top stove and microwave. Soft pastel glass splash back and servery to the dinning room
- All bedrooms are carpeted, fans, split-system air-conditioning, built-in wardrobes and security screens windows
- Separate dinning room overlooking the pool and plenty of hall-way storage
- Ensuite off from the master bedroom and the main bathroom has the bath
- Exterior and interior walls are cement block rendered for strength and low maintenance
- Located at the end of cal-de-sac street * Fully fenced back yard
- Currently tenanted at $380 per week with tenants looking after the pool * 977sqm block
Wonga Beach is perfect for the beach lovers, fishers, birdwatchers, joggers and children. When the tide is out one can walk far out to sea and explore what is normally under water. Beach Curlews are a rare bird and are often found walking along the beach front, which has been an attraction for many people. For the marine type, this is a great fishing spot and Wonga locals have also spotted the mantra rays swimming nearby. This home is priced to sell and would make for a perfect get away, holiday home or enjoy all year round.