This home was built to be their forever home, therefore everything has been done to the highest of standard and nothing left out. Shepherd Valley Estate is located in the southern part of Mossman and only 10 minutes north of Port Douglas.
- Concrete block construction with Colorbond roofing. Built in Dec 2008 by GJ Gardener
- Liquid Tiles on the concrete driveway with electric gate front access
- Colorbond fenced front and back yard * 866sqm
- Decorative bamboo screens on the front entrance and windows
- Crimsafe screens on the front door, alfresco sliding doors and kitchen window and standard security screens on the remaining doors and windows
- 5kw invertor and 25 solar panels
- Fully tiled, ceiling fans and split-systems throughout. With cassette air-conditioning in the living room
- Tinted windows and doors, timber blinds and beautiful Tassie Oak built-in wardrobes, cupboards and skirting
- Kitchen; plenty of storage, with a new bench top, electric Bosch oven, gas Bosch 4 burner stove, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, space for two fridges and corner pantry
- Entertainment off from the extra carport which has a minimum of 2.4m clearance
- Pull down metal shutters on the alfresco area overlooking the pool
- In-ground, heated, pebble stone saltwater pool with cover and shade sail
- 6m x 3m powered shed with roller door, man door and window
- Double remote garage with sensor lights at the carport and 4 outdoor spotlights
- Two lovely bathrooms with dual basins and floor to ceiling tiling. Plus an extra toilet off from the laundry
- Established fruit trees and tropical gardens surrounding the home, with pathways around the whole home.
- Annual council rates: $2490.20
To appreciate that everything has been thought of & done, you really need to see it for yourself. This is your chance to buy a home below replacement value, so why bother building.