It is rare to find a home of this calibre which is on offer to you now. With unparalleled quality the interior and exterior has completely been renovated. The design of this home captures the vast views to the mountain in the distance and ample room for entertaining generous size deck.
Features you will love;
- 5 bedrooms all with glass doors opening to the cover area. Built-in wardrobes in 4 of the bedrooms plus hall-way storage.
- Classy and very modern new kitchen with island bench, large draws, 5 burner gas stove and electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage; a kitchen every type of cook would be pleased with.
- 2 upgraded bathrooms and new toilets located at each end of the home
- Security screens on all windows and doors, new fans and tiles throughout to keep the home cool all year around.
- Spacious open plan living area with split-system air-conditioning steps out to the expansive entertainment area. This outdoor living space is also private from the road as it is hidden behind the established tropical garden. Plus the skillion style roof line provides more airflow and natural light into the home.
- 4936sqm elevated property gloved by the untouched rain-forest mountain.
- Near new 15 metre x 12 metre shed has abundant space and includes a 4 tonne low lift car hoist. Lights, power and a 4m clearance through the two roller doors and concrete flooring
- Large cleared area at the back of the home with newly planted foxtail palms but plenty of room for a pool or kids to play.
- Tropical fruits have also been planted for your enjoyment for years to come.
- Freshly painted interior and exterior, new roofing screws & LED lighting
- Included items; ride-on mower dishwasher and fridge
- Concrete rendered block construction – core filled for extra strength and colourbond roofing * Seal driveway * New hot water system * Home built in 2004 but recently renovated and extended * Annual council rate approx – $1,500 * Zoned Rural Residential
Located; Near the end of the cal-de-sac. 25kms north of Mossman, 44.5kms north of Port Douglas & 4.8kms south of the Daintree River ferry crossing.
This property really is a cut above the rest with the immaculate, sprawling home and enormous adjacent shed. Life in Far North Queensland is simply better and if you would like to make this lovely home yours, please call Mark Whitham on 0419 735 943 or Renae Mous on 0418 978 646 to arrange an inspection.