Located in the heart of town, on a HUGE 1,851m2 block – yes, that’s almost half an acre! – this is a solid home with heaps of potential.
Currently rented for $300/wk, this 2 bedroom home is an unexpected little gem…
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & air conditioning
- generous & open living area with separate dining space
- modern, tidy kitchen
- large, upgraded bathroom
- ‘mud room’ with generous built-in-linen & storage cupboards
- single carport including undercover entertainment area & rear exterior laundry
- huge fenced yard, backing onto a natural creekline
- single lock up shed
- established assorted citrus trees
- approx. 100m to Woolworths!
You can’t beat this for convenience. A very liveable home on a massive parcel of land, a stone’s throw to all of Mossman’s amenities. What a land grab.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|