Spectacular Views of the Daintree river and rainforest mountains can’t be overlooked. This property is all about lifestyle, peace and quiet living. For the first home buyers you will need to be quick as the Government grant is about to end for new builds.
- 2192sqm level block
- Around 25-30 established dwarf coconut palms bordering the side and back boundary. You also have to option to continue to sell the coconuts for the production on coconut oil if you wish.
- This rural property is located approx. 927m from the Daintree ferry and south of the river
- Access to the Daintree river across the road
- Cane property gloves these 4 allotments
- Zoning is Rural & Rural Activity
- Annual council rates $957
- Build a holiday home, investment property or would make for the perfect retirement location
- Situated 15 – 20 minutes north of Mossman and approx. 5 minutes from the Daintree Village
Truly a special property and well worth having a look at. This property has been priced to sell so be quick.