An unbeatable location alongside Summit Health Centre, Hospital, Child Care Centre and only a short stroll to IGA supermarket and Lobethal Bakery.
Spacious 700sqm corner allotment with plenty of off-street parking including three carports plus double garage.
The residence was constructed in 1977 and features:
- Four bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
- Built-in robes in bedroom two
- Spacious living room
- Bathroom with separate water closet
- Laundry with outside access
- Modern kitchen with Westinghouse gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, double sink, walk-in pantry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted throughout
Enjoy watching the children and pets play in the enclosed back yard, whilst putting your feet up under the shade of the huge alfresco pergola.
You will have a smile on your face when you open your power bill, thanks to the 16 panel solar system!
The 6m x 7m garage workshop has concrete floor, light and power. The residence is connected to three-phase power and there is a 15-amp outlet in the carport under main roof.
If you are looking for a family home with plenty of room to move, then come along to view 1 Hanna Avenue!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||378|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|