• HARMONY & RELAXATION AT ITS BEST
This beautiful updated split level stone cottage is set amongst established trees and perfumed gardens on almost 2 acres. It is situated just out of the town boundary of Meadows and would suit those looking for a little bit of Zen in their life.
• The home itself has a very rustic warm feel about it due to the use of natural materials, and has all the necessary comforts. There are three bedrooms, and the third bedroom has a built in robe and a mezzanine floor with ladder and additional storage area which a child would love.
• In addition, there is a formal lounge to the front of the property adjacent the formal dining room with a magnificient internal stone wall. The updated kitchen with timber benchtops is very well appointed with halogen cooktop, dishwasher, s/steel wall oven & grill and has absolutely fantastic views to the rolling hills beyond. There is also a service bench into the formal dining for easy entertaining.
• The kitchen overlooks the large family/meals area which is serviced by a slow combustion heater & a split system air conditioner. There are French doors to the rear deck just waiting for those great get togethers with friends & family. The outdoor table setting will remain along with the wine barrel & granite top.
• The main bathroom incorporates a bath, separate shower, vanity & toilet and has been tiled in a very tasteful blue. Downstairs is the laundry with plenty of cupboard space along with a second toilet. The property is on rainwater with access to water from the creek, for gardens & toilets. There is storage for garden tools under the deck & house at the rear, and storage for wood. The large shed does not form part of this lease.
• The land is capable of maintaining sheep or goats but would NOT suit a horse, please don’t ask. N.B. PROPERTY ON RAINWATER ONLY.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$368 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|