Welcome to 110 Hurling Drive Mount Barker, a place with space for the whole family!
Special features include:
- Huge family living room
- Kitchen with good cupboard space, electric oven, dishwasher
- Separate meals and dining
- Three bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom with spa bath and shower
- Large laundry, separate water closet
- Two reverse cycle split system air conditioners
- Under floor heating
- Garage under main roof
- Huge paved pergola with cafe blinds
- Neat landscaped yard, 800sqm allotment
- Two car off-street open parking spaces
A great location only a short walk to Keith Stephenson Park and schools.
An opportunity for investors, retirees, families or fist home buyers.
Now you can live the dream!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||378|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|