This property has so much to offer, it should tick every box on your list! This rare half-acre allotment is ideally located opposite the Mount Barker Showgrounds, oval and Recreation Centre.
The very neat and well maintained family residence is privately set back from the road. Features include:
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, main with ensuite bathroom
- Spacious living and dining room, separate family room
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage cupboards, dishwasher, electric oven, gas cook top
- Huge enclosed entertaining area with spa, linking with pergola which overlooks the swimming pool
- Air conditioning plus slow combustion log fire
- Vacuum system, ducted throughout
The 12m x 9m garage complex will keep the Tradie content, and the Professional Artist will be at home within the 6m x 6m Artist’s Studio, complete with firing kiln!
The garden and grounds offer many mature English trees and plenty of lawn area for the children to play.
Only a short walk to the Main Street, Keith Stephenson Park, schools, Cinema and shopping… there will be absolutely no doubt that your family will want to live here!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||340|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|