Open Inspection cancelled for Sunday 2nd February 2020
A great elevated position within a prestigious Adelaide Hills Estate. The stunning easterly views to the Mount Barker Summit are slightly jaw-dropping! The large 3,000sqm allotment is nestled alongside and opposite Council Reserves, with plenty of walking trails and space for recreation.
The spacious family home offers all modern amenities including:
- High ceilings throughout, light and bright living areas
- Four bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes
- Open plan living and dining, second living room plus huge family rumpus/games
- Sparkling kitchen with electric cooking appliances, dishwasher, great cupboard & pantry space
- Main bathroom with bath & shower, separate water closet, vanity area, separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion log fire
- Huge full width outside entertaining area at the rear, taking full advantage of the 180-degree view
The home handyman and tradie will be quite content with the 7.2 × 9.8 metre colourbond garage, which has concrete floor, power, lighting plus two roller doors.
The lush green turf will keep the children happy, offering plenty of space to kick the footy!
There is still time to start the year on a HIGH!
Contact Tom Weston on 0413 582 943 for further information or to arrange a property inspection.