It will be a moment of clarity when you pull up next to this stunning residence. At first sight you will find perfectly manicured Santa Anna lawn, standard roses and box hedging, highlighted by the rendered facade of the home. Impeccably presented throughout, you will not be disappointed!
A fantastic ‘township fringe’ location with stunning surrounds and vineyard views, plus the bonus of adjoining the Amy Gillett Bikeway and walking track.
Originally the home was built in the 1960’s, and in 2013 it was completely reconstructed including all new plumbing, electrical, double glazed windows, roof and extended floor plan. The custom plan has been thoughtfully designed and executed.
- Five bedrooms, master with huge walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two separate living areas, spacious open plan dining and family area
- Sparkling kitchen with Essastone bench tops, quality appliances including Bosch gas cook top, electric oven, Fisher Paykel dishwasher, walk-in pantry
- Utility room plus large laundry with ample cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate water closet and vanity area
- Slow combustion log fire with heat transfer ducting
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted throughout
The stunning alfresco patio with timber deck is the perfect solution for year-around entertaining. Complete with outdoor kitchen and barbecue, and an unbelievable view over the Onkaparinga River to the vineyards of Barristers Block – you are literally on the doorstep of the beautiful Adelaide Hills wine region! The patio also overlooks the entire rear yard, so you will have absolute peace of mind given that the children will always be in view. Immaculate lawn area, children’s play area plus a rear gate accessing the Amy Gillett track.
You’ll be ever so popular in the Summer months, given that you now have an in-ground swimming pool! Salt water chlorinated with solar heating on the roof. Completely enclosed with clear glass fence, current compliance certificate.
Working from home? The 9m x 12m garage complex has half the area lined and insulated – a complete home studio! The remaining area is a lockable workshop and storage shed. There is a 5kw solar power system installed, and there is a 5,000-gallon rainwater tank which is plumbed to the home. Ample off-street parking, large 1,386sqm allotment.
*Due to restrictions regarding open inspections, this property is only available to view by private appointment. Please contact Tom Weston 0413 582 943 for flexible viewing times**